- GAMEDAY GUIDE: American Heritage vs. St. Thomas
- GAMEDAY GUIDE: St. Louis Rams vs. Miami Dolphins
- PRESS RELEASE: Miami Dolphins Introduce New Food Options For 2014 Season
- Event Guide: Dallas Cowboys vs. Miami Dolphins
- Manchester United Victorious Over Liverpool To Win The 2014 Guinness International Champions Cup
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Ahead of Saturday afternoon’s friendly with Haiti, the Spanish national soccer team held a training session at the Miami Dolphins’ Doctors Hospital Training Facility in Davie, Fla. There was a modification to the original training schedule because of some inclement weather that passed through the South Florida area late Friday. What had initially been scheduled as back-to-back open practices at Sun Life Stadium turned into an hour-long practice session inside the Dolphins’ practice bubble, where futbol players hit the football field.
With heavy rains making their way through South Florida on Friday afternoon, the open practices scheduled for the Spanish and Haitian national soccer teams at Sun Life Stadium have been canceled. The two teams had been scheduled to hold back-to-back training sessions ahead of Saturday’s 4 p.m. friendly match. Spain, the defending World Cup Champions, is bringing its “A” team to Sun Life Stadium, featuring superstars like David Villa, Andres Iniesta, Fernando Torres. et al. The FIFA’s No. ranked team makes its first-ever trip to South Florida as a part of its preparation for this June’s FIFA Confedeartions Cup.