Sun Life Stadium is committed to delivering a first-class entertainment experience, and the fun begins well before kickoff. Visitors can begin to enjoy some of the stadium’s finest amenities before they even enter the building. The AT&T Grand Plaza, located at Gate G (on the stadium’s south side), is an open-air plaza that is perfect spot to meet up with friends and family before any game, concert or event. If you’re on the opposite side of the stadium, there’s no need to circle around to find the plaza. The Courtyard, located at Gate C (on the stadium’s north side), provides an identical space for pre-event hospitality and includes the Sun Life Terrace.
Once inside, visitors can take advantage of all that Sun Life Stadium has to offer, including the special Club Level, which combines luxury and comfort to provide event-goers an unforgettable experience. Some of the Club Levels extra benefits include: air-conditioned VIP reception entrances, concierge attendants, private escalators, Fantasy Sports Lounge, Carnegie Deli and the Everglades, Royal Poinciana, Miami Gardens and Blue Heron meeting rooms.
Other amenities that Sun Life Stadium guests can enjoy include:
- Two of the largest hi-definition video boards and LED ribbon board in the world, giving you unprecedented access to the best events in sports and entertainment
- More than 2,000 flat-screen TV monitors, including several 103-inch plasma displays, so you won’t miss any of the action.
- More than 23,000 parking spaces for guest convenience, among the largest parking facilities of any venue in the United States.
- The Dolphins Team Store – Located on the AT&T Grand Plaza, it features the latest in NFL apparel, from jerseys to caps and much more.
- The Gallery of Legends – A visual tour through Miami Dolphins’ storied history.
- Legends Suites – The Legends Suites add luxury and comfort to the ordinary in-game experience, providing an ideal spot to entertain, with amenities that include: personalized seating, private lockers, gourmet catering and more. It’s an experience made for legends.
- Luxury Suites – Sun Life Stadium has continuously redefined the pinnacle in luxury suite experience. The facility’s 240 modern suites offer an unmatched mix of comfort and service. An ideal spot to wine and dine your most important clients, grow your business or reward hard-working employees.
- Duffy’s Hall of Champions – A giant suite that is the ideal location at the stadium to entertain groups of 50 to 150 people on game day.
- Suite 343 featuring Garcia’s Seafood Grille and Fresh Market – An exclusive Executive Suite featuring the delicacies of Garcia’s located on the 40-yard line.
- LIV Sun Life Stadium – The Dolphins bring South Beach to Sun Life Stadium, creating an experience that brings the best in nightlife entertainment and football together