Game Day Guide: Dolphins Vs. Bengals
By Vince Pannozzo
on October 30, 2013 at 3:06 pm
The Miami Dolphins return to Sun Life Stadium to face the Cincinnati Bengals on Halloween Night for a special edition of Thursday Night Football. Kickoff is scheduled for 8:25 pm.
Important times to remember for Thursday’s game:
Parking and Tailgating Lots open at 4:30 pm
Stadium Gates open at 6:30 pm
Kickoff is scheduled for 8:25 pm
All fans are reminded to enter the stadium by 8:00 pm for a special “lights-out” pregame show.
Before heading to the game, make sure to watch the Miami Dolphins Game Day Video.
GATE A – PLAYER ENTRANCE
- 5:00 pm: New for the 2013 season, fans can cheer on their favorite players as they enter the stadium before the game.
AT&T GRAND PLAZA
- 6:30 pm – 7:20 pm: Meet the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders who will be signing autographs outside of the Finsiders Pavilion.
- 6:00 -8:20 pm: Watch host Jesse Agler with analysts Sam Madison and Troy Stradford broadcast The Finsiders Pregame Show live from the Finsiders Pavilion.
- 7:30 – 8:00 pm: Miami Dolphins alumni William Judson and Lorenzo Hampton will be available for autographs and photographs.
- 4:30 pm: Enjoy music provided by DJ Supersede.
- 6:30 pm & 7:30 pm: Kiss America, a Kiss tribute band, will be performing live on the Land Shark Stage.
Ford Football Experience
- 4:30 pm: The Ford Football Experience features youth football activities, car displays, photo stations and great giveaways.
- 4:30 pm: Get your Dolphins gear for the 2013 season at the Team Store located in the Grand Plaza. Don’t miss the brand new jersey press, where you can have your own custom jersey made while you wait!
Bud Light Boat
- 4:30 pm: Enter for your chance to win the Bud Light Boat this season as well as enjoy various game day prizes and giveaways!
Norwegian Cruise Line
- 4:30 pm: Create memories with family and friends and take photos with Norwegian Cruise Line. All photos will be available online following the game!
- 6:30 pm – 7:20 pm: Meet and take photos with the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders!
Dolphins Cycling Challenge
- 4:30 pm: DCC IV is coming to South Florida on November 2nd-3rd. Stop by and show your support for this great cause!
JOE ROBBIE ALUMNI PLAZA PRESENTED BY BANK OF AMERICA
Walk of Fame
- 4:30 pm: Walk through the history of Dolphins greats at the Dolphins Walk of Fame.
- 6:30 pm: Located between Gates D and C, the Kickoff Tailgate features live entertainment and an all-you-can-eat buffet from Bru’s Room Sports Grill. Kickoff Tailgate tickets are available here.
Dolphins Express Tailgate
- 6:30 pm: The Dolphins Express Tailgate is located between gates B and C. Dolphins Express Packages include Dolphins game tickets, pregame tailgate party, and round trip coach charter transportation to Sun Life Stadium. For more information regarding Dolphins Express, please click here.
Miami Dolphins Special Teams
- 12:30 pm: Join the Miami Dolphins Special Teams and make gift bags for patients at the University of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- 4:30 pm: Challenge your family and friends to a game of cornhole on the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza before kickoff!
DON SHULA PLAZA
Dolphins Academy Field
- 4:30 pm: Test your family’s football skills on the Dolphins Academy field by playing 3-on-3 football and participate in Miami Dolphins Junior Training Camp drills.
Food Truck Invasion
- 4:30 pm: Located just outside of the Don Shula Plaza at Gate E, the Food Truck Invasion returns to Sun Life Stadium on Halloween Night featuring top Miami food trucks including Box of Chacos, Cheeseburger Baby, Food Junkies, and Miami Press. Taste them all and share photos of your favorites with @SunLifeStadium!
- 4:30 – 8:00 pm: Enjoy live music, giveaways, and watch the NFL Pregame show on multiple TV’s.
- 6:30 – 7:20 pm: Meet the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders and watch them perform live at the DFX Truck before kickoff.
- 6:30 – 7:45 pm: Get into the Halloween spirit before kickoff and watch the live pumpkin carving demonstration at the DFX truck.
Game Day – Fast Facts:
Land Shark Stage: Kiss America (6:30 pm & 7:30 pm sets)
National Anthem: Karina Iglesias – 2012 finalist from NBC’s ‘The Voice’
Color Guard: US Navy Honor Guard representing Navy Operational Support Center West Palm
Honorary Captains: Larry Csonka, Larry Little, and Bob Baumhower
Halftime Show: Induction of John Offerdahl into the Miami Dolphins Honor Roll
Please remember that the new NFL Bag Policy will be in effect for the game. Below are examples of bags that will be accepted into the stadium. Miami Dolphins bags are available for purchase at the Team Store located in the Grand Plaza. For more information regarding the new NFL Bag Policy, please click here.