Game Day Guide: Dolphins Vs. Bills
By Vince Pannozzo
on October 19, 2013 at 2:10 pm
The Miami Dolphins return from their bye week with a 3-2 record to take on their AFC East rival Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Sun Life Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00 pm.
Important times to remember for Sunday’s game:
Parking and Tailgating Lots open at 9:00 am
Stadium Gates open at 11:00 am
Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00 pm
Before heading to the game, make sure to watch the Miami Dolphins Game Day Video.
GATE A – PLAYER ENTRANCE
- 10:00 am: New for the 2013 season, fans can cheer on their favorite players as they enter the stadium before the game.
AT&T GRAND PLAZA
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Meet the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders who will be signing autographs outside of the Finsiders Pavilion.
- 12:00 -12:45 pm: Watch host Jesse Agler with analysts Sam Madison and Troy Stradford broadcast The Finsiders Pregame Show live from the Finsiders Pavilion.
- 12:00 – 12:45 pm: Miami Dolphins alumni Jeff Dellenbach and Jed Weaver will be available for autographs and photographs.
- 9:00 am: Enjoy music provided by DJ Supersede.
- 11:00 am & 12:00 pm: Never Stop Believin’, a Journey tribute band, will be performing live on the Land Shark Stage.
Ford Football Experience
- 9:00 am: The Ford Football Experience features youth football activities, car displays, photo stations and great giveaways.
- 9:00 am: Get your Dolphins gear for the 2013 season at the Team Store located in the Grand Plaza. Don’t miss the brand new jersey press, where you can have your own custom jersey made while you wait!
Bud Light Boat
- 9:00 am: Enter for your chance to win the Bud Light Boat this season as well as enjoy various game day prizes and giveaways!
Norwegian Cruise Line
- 9:00 am: Create memories with family and friends and take photos with Norwegian Cruise Line. All photos will be available online following the game!
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Meet and take photos with the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders!
Dolphins Cycling Challenge
- 9:00 am: DCC IV is coming to South Florida on November 2nd-3rd. Test your biking skills on the DCC tricycle course and enter into a raffle to win a new bike!
JOE ROBBIE ALUMNI PLAZA PRESENTED BY BANK OF AMERICA
Walk of Fame
- 9:00 am: Walk through the history of Dolphins greats at the Dolphins Walk of Fame.
- 11:00 am: Located between Gates D and C, the Kickoff Tailgate features live entertainment and an all-you-can-eat buffet from Bru’s Room Sports Grill. (The Kickoff Tailgate is sold out for this week’s game. Tickets for future games can be purchased here.)
Dolphins Express Tailgate
- 11:00 am: The Dolphins Express Tailgate is located between gates B and C. Dolphins Express Packages include Dolphins game tickets, pregame tailgate party, and round trip coach charter transportation to Sun Life Stadium. For more information regarding Dolphins Express, please click here.
Miami Dolphins Special Teams
- 12:30 pm: Join the Miami Dolphins Special Teams and make gift bags for patients at the University of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- 9:00 am: Challenge your family and friends to a game of cornhole on the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza before kickoff!
DON SHULA PLAZA
Dolphins Academy Field
- 9:00 am: Test your family’s football skills on the Dolphins Academy field by playing 3-on-3 football and participate in Miami Dolphins Junior Training Camp drills.
Miami Dolphins Food Truck Competition
- 9:00 am: Located just outside of the Don Shula Plaza at Gate E, the inaugural Miami Dolphins Food Truck Competition presented by Food Truck Invasion will featuring top Miami food trucks including Pescados Unidos, Cheeseburger Baby, Ms. Cheezious, Los Chamos, and Miami Press. Taste them all and vote for your favorite!
- 9:00 – 11:00 am: Enjoy live music, giveaways, and watch the NFL Pregame shows on multiple TV’s.
- 11:05 – 12:00 pm: Meet the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders and watch them perform live at the DFX Truck before kickoff.
Game Day – Fast Facts:
Land Shark Stage: Never Stop Believin’ (11:00 am & 12:00 pm sets)
National Anthem: South Florida Jubilee Chorus
Color Guard: University of Miami ROTC
Honorary Captains: Kim Bokamper, Jim Kiick, and Louis Oliver
Halftime Show: Jazzercise
Please remember that the new NFL Bag Policy will be in effect for the game. Below are examples of bags that will be accepted into the stadium. Miami Dolphins bags are available for purchase at the Team Store located in the Grand Plaza. For more information regarding the new NFL Bag Policy, please click here.