Important times to remember for Sunday’s game:
Parking and Tailgating Lots open at 9:00 am
Stadium Gates open at 11:00 am
Kickoff is scheduled for 1:00 pm
The Miami Dolphins and Toys for Tots are teaming up again this year to deliver toys and a message of hope to less fortunate children in South Florida. Fans are encouraged to bring a new, unwrapped toy to the game this Sunday. Marines will be at all entry gates collecting toys from 9 am until kickoff.
GATE A – PLAYER ENTRANCE
· 9:00 am: New for the 2013 season, fans can cheer on their favorite players as they enter the stadium before the game.
AT&T GRAND PLAZA
· 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Meet the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders who will be signing the 2014 Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Calendar outside of the Finsiders Pavilion.
· 12:00 -12:45 pm: Watch host Jesse Agler with analysts Sam Madison and Troy Stradford broadcast The Finsiders Pregame Show live from the Finsiders Pavilion.
· 12:00 – 12:45 pm: Miami Dolphins alumni AJ Duhe and Charlie Babb will be available for autographs and photographs.
· 9:00 am: Enjoy music provided by DJ Supersede.
· 11:00 am & 12:00 pm: Livin’ on a Prayer, a Bon Jovi tribute band will be performing live on the Land Shark Stage.
Ford Football Experience
· 9:00 am: The Ford Football Experience features youth football activities, car displays, photo stations and great giveaways.
· 9:00 am: Get your Dolphins gear for the 2013 season at the Team Store located in the Grand Plaza. Don’t miss the brand new jersey press, where you can have your own custom jersey made while you wait!
Bud Light Boat
· 9:00 am: Enter for your chance to win the Bud Light Boat this season as well as enjoy various game day prizes and giveaways!
Norwegian Cruise Line
· 9:00 am: Create memories with family and friends and take photos with Norwegian Cruise Line. All photos will be available online following the game!
· 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Meet and take photos with the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders who will be signing copies of the 2014 Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Calendar!
· 9:00 am: Win big on gameday with the Miami Dolphins Foundation’s 50/50 Raffle.
JOE ROBBIE ALUMNI PLAZA PRESENTED BY BANK OF AMERICA
Walk of Fame
· 9:00 am: Walk through the history of Dolphins greats at the Dolphins Walk of Fame.
· 11:00 am: Located between Gates D and C, the Kickoff Tailgate features live entertainment and an all-you-can-eat buffet from Bru’s Room Sports Grill. For more information about the Kickoff Tailgate, click here.
Dolphins Express Tailgate
· 11:00 am: The Dolphins Express Tailgate is located between gates B and C. Dolphins Express Packages include Dolphins game tickets, pregame tailgate party, and round trip coach charter transportation to Sun Life Stadium. For more information regarding Dolphins Express, click here.
· 9:00 am: Challenge your family and friends to a game of cornhole on the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza before kickoff!
DON SHULA PLAZA
Dolphins Academy Field
· 9:00 am: Test your family’s football skills on the Dolphins Academy field by playing 3-on-3 football and participate in Miami Dolphins Junior Training Camp drills.
· 9:00 – 11:00 am: Enjoy live music, giveaways, and watch the NFL Pregame shows on multiple TV’s.
· 11:05 – 12:00 pm: Meet the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders and watch them perform live at the DFX Truck before kickoff.
Food Truck Invasion
· 9:00 am: Located just outside of the Don Shula Plaza at Gate E, the Food Truck Invasion returns, featuring top Miami food trucks including; Cheeseburger Baby, Box of Chacos, Churrasco Grill, and Saucy ‘Stache and Que Pinchos Tacos y Mas. Taste them all and share for your favorite!
Game Day – Fast Facts:
Land Shark Stage: Livin’ On A Prayer (11:00 am & 12:00 pm sets)
National Anthem: Miami Native, Cash Money/Universal Republic Recording Artist Sarah Lenore
Color Guard: Patrick Air Force Honor Guard
Honorary Captains: Mark Duper, Dick Anderson, John Offerdahl and Nat Moore
Halftime Show: Home for the Holidays Cheerleader Performance
Please remember that the new NFL Bag Policy will be in effect for the game. Below are examples of bags that will be accepted into the stadium. Miami Dolphins bags are available for purchase at the Team Store located in the Grand Plaza. For more information regarding the new NFL Bag Policy, please click here.