PRESS RELEASE: Miami Dolphins Announce “Kids Kickoff” Promotion
By Sun Life Stadium
on July 17, 2013 at 6:42 pm
Youth will receive a free Dolphins Fathead and popcorn with $15 ticket; play on field postgame
Miami, FL – In celebration of the “Kids Kickoff” to start the regular season home opener against the Atlanta Falcons on September 22, Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill and Senior Vice President/Special Advisor Nat Moore announced a series of special events created to engage kids in a unique and interactive way.
The team will sell special $15 tickets for all youth ages 15 and under with the purchase of an adult ticket. Each youth ticket will receive a Dolphins Fathead ($15 retail value) and be able to redeem a free popcorn. Other exciting activities for the game will include:
- Kids lead the team out of the tunnel
- A select group of kids will be able to lead the team out of the tunnel.
- Player Introductions
- Kids will line the field for the introduction of the Miami Dolphins players.
- Kids with players during the National Anthem
- During the National Anthem, a select group of kids will join the players on the sideline.
- Kid PA announcers
- Kids will announce game action over the public address system throughout the game.
- Youth football activations with Alumni
- Alumni will participate in youth football activities with all kids.
- Face Painters
- Kids can get their faces painted throughout the pre-game activities.
- Bounce Houses and interactive games on the grand plaza
- Kids will enjoy the team’s brand new bounce houses along with other interactive game on the Grand Plaza.
- Halftime entertainment/performer with kid’s participation
- 100 level youth football activations throughout the game
- Post-game play on the field
- Families will be invited to play on the field after the game has concluded.
For additional information on the “Kids Kickoff, fans can visit Dolphins.com/finskids or 1-888-Fins-Tix.