- GAMEDAY GUIDE: Miami Hurricanes vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves
- PRESS RELEASE: Miami Dolphins Announce Kia an Naming-Rights Partner to 100 Level at Sun Life Stadium
- GAMEDAY GUIDE: Patriots vs. Dolphins
- GAMEDAY GUIDE: Miami Hurricanes vs. Florida A&M
- Brazil- Colombia Soccer Friendly Sets New Soccer Attendance Record In The State Of Florida with 73,429 Fans
Tag Archives: Rodney Barreto
By: Alain Poupart Miami Dolphins CEO Mike Dee and South Florida Super Bowl bid committee chairman Rodney Barreto took turns Thursday making major announcements regarding Sun Life Stadium and future Super Bowls. Barreto spoke first and said the “core activities” for Super Bowl L would take place in downtown Miami, from the mouth of the Miami River north to the Adrienne Arsht Center. Dee, back from the owners’ meetings in Phoenix, made a significant pledge on behalf of the Dolphins: Any stadium plan voted on by Miami-Dade voters would be contingent on South Florida being awarded a Super Bowl when the owners vote on May 22 in Boston.