- Event Guide: Dallas Cowboys vs. Miami Dolphins
- Manchester United Victorious Over Liverpool To Win The 2014 Guinness International Champions Cup
- Event Guide: ICC Finals Liverpool F.C. vs. Manchester United
- Miami Dolphins’ DE Cameron Wake Congratulates Manchester United
- Manchester United Defeats Real Madrid To Advance To Finals Of Guinness International Champions Cup Against Liverpool
Tag Archives: Soccer
As a part of the Gillette International Soccer Series, Brazil defeated Honduras by a score of 5-0 in front of an electric crowd of 71,124 fans. Benard opened the scoring for Brazil in the 22nd minute of the game to take an early 1-0 lead. The teams went into halftime with Brazil leading 1-0. Brazil dominated the second half. Dante scored first on a goal assisted by Neymar in the 55th minute. Minutes later, Maicon added a goal in the 66th minute, followed by Willian in the 70th and finally Hulk in the 74th minute to give Brazil the 5-0 victory.
Tonight’s attendance of 71,124 for Brazil vs. Honduras was the largest soccer crowd in the history of the state of Florida and Sun Life Stadium. Brazil won tonight’s contest 5-0. “We were thrilled to hear tonight’s attendance,” said Charlie Stillitano, CEO of Relevent Sports. “This was an incredible event for the community, especially for fans of Brazil and Honduras. Tonight’s crowd and the great attendance for the Guinness International Champions Cup this past August demonstrates the drawing power of soccer in South Florida.” “A lot of people from around the United States, Central and South America flew in for tonight’s game,“ said Todd Boyan, Senior Vice President of Operations, Sun Life Stadium.