- PRESS RELEASE: Miami Dolphins Introduce New Food Options For 2014 Season
- Event Guide: Dallas Cowboys vs. Miami Dolphins
- Manchester United Victorious Over Liverpool To Win The 2014 Guinness International Champions Cup
- Event Guide: ICC Finals Liverpool F.C. vs. Manchester United
- Miami Dolphins’ DE Cameron Wake Congratulates Manchester United
Tag Archives: Steve Ross
Miami Dolphins Owner Steve Ross released the following statement regarding the unprecedented agreement reached tonight with Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez. “We are proud to join Mayor Gimenez in agreeing to an unprecedented public-private partnership that will modernize Sun Life Stadium and protect property tax payers, while helping secure the future for Super Bowls, college championships and international soccer in Miami-Dade. The future is also brighter for the University of Miami Hurricanes and the Orange Bowl. “We look forward to working with the County Commission to ensure that the voters of Miami-Dade have the final say on creating more than 4,000 jobs and pumping millions of dollars into the local economy.