- GAMEDAY GUIDE: American Heritage vs. St. Thomas
- GAMEDAY GUIDE: St. Louis Rams vs. Miami Dolphins
- PRESS RELEASE: Miami Dolphins Introduce New Food Options For 2014 Season
- Event Guide: Dallas Cowboys vs. Miami Dolphins
- Manchester United Victorious Over Liverpool To Win The 2014 Guinness International Champions Cup
Tag Archives: Super Bowl L
By: Alain Poupart Miami Dolphins CEO Mike Dee and South Florida Super Bowl bid committee chairman Rodney Barreto took turns Thursday making major announcements regarding Sun Life Stadium and future Super Bowls. Barreto spoke first and said the “core activities” for Super Bowl L would take place in downtown Miami, from the mouth of the Miami River north to the Adrienne Arsht Center. Dee, back from the owners’ meetings in Phoenix, made a significant pledge on behalf of the Dolphins: Any stadium plan voted on by Miami-Dade voters would be contingent on South Florida being awarded a Super Bowl when the owners vote on May 22 in Boston.
By: Andy Kent Time continues to be of the essence for the Miami Dolphins in their plans to modernize Sun Life Stadium and improve their chances of landing the 50th Super Bowl, college championships, and international soccer, which makes today’s victory in the state legislature that much more important. Dolphins CEO Mike Dee applauded the efforts of the House Finance and Tax Committee and their favorable 12-4 vote in support of a bill that would further advance the ability to modernize Sun Life Stadium.