Tailgating is a big part of the gameday experience for many fans. For safety and enjoyment of all, we ask that you please follow these Tailgating tips:
- Occupy only ONE parking space per vehicle. Please do not save spaces for others.
- Tailgate directly behind your vehicle using the designated 8’x10’ space outlined on the ground.
- Do not block the fire lane with tents or other items; the lane is needed for emergency response vehicles. Miami-Dade Police Officers will patrol these areas to ensure compliance.
- No box trucks, trailers, grills in-tow or any catering service from an outside source may be brought in.
- No kegs are allowed on the property. Anyone dispensing beer from a keg will be asked to leave and the keg will be confiscated.
- No golf carts or motorized scooters of any kind permitted.
- No generators, home speakers, banners and/or DJ’s may be used.
- Please keep music volume low and do not play music with inappropriate language.
- Barbeque grills are allowed, open-flame fires are not permitted.
- Extinguish hot coals with water before leaving the area.
- Do NOT dispose of charcoal briquettes on the ground. After they are cold, place them in a plastic bag and deposit them in a trash bin.
- Clean up your area before entering the stadium to watch the game so it’s safe for you and others.
Please remember that Sun Life Stadium is private property and our rules and regulations will be strictly enforced for the safety and convenience of our guests.