Sun Life Stadium Tailgating Guidelines
For the safety and enjoyment of all, Sun Life Stadium asks that you please follow these tailgating guidelines:
- You are allowed to park where you desire during the first hour after parking gates open. In order to ensure efficiency and a smooth flow of traffic, directive parking will begin one hour after parking gates open for Miami Dolphins game. For Miami Hurricanes games, directive parking will be in effect from when lots open. Please follow the directives of parking staff.
- Occupy only ONE parking space per vehicle. Spaces may not be saved, obstructed or reserved by guests.
- Tailgate directly behind your vehicle using the designated 8’x10′ space outlined on the ground.
- Drink Responsibly. Guests deemed to be unreasonably intoxicated may be ejected from the stadium grounds. Activities that encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol (e.g. funnels, drinking games) will not be permitted and are subject to confiscations
- Kegs of beer are not allowed on the property.
- Underage drinking is illegal. Violators will be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- Do not block the fire lane, which is needed for emergency response vehicles.
- Box trucks are prohibited and vehicles may not enter the stadium with anything in tow (e.g., grills, trailers, etc.).
- Commercial catering services are prohibited from operation on stadium grounds.
- Commercials signs and banners are prohibited, and any vehicle baring obscene graphics or message may be denied admission and/or subject to ejection.
- Music must be played at reasonable volume and shall not contain explicit lyrics. Violators may be objected. No professional DJ setups are permitted in parking lots.
- Gas and charcoal barbeque grills are permitted; however, open fires (e.g., bonfires, pit fires) are prohibited.
- Hot coals and flames must be extinguished promptly after use. Do not dispose of charcoal briquettes on the ground. Once briquettes have cooled, place them in a plastic bag and deposit them in a trash bin.
- Vending and solicitation activities are prohibited.
- Clean up your area before entering the stadium so it’s safe for you and others.
- All rules and regulations will be strictly enforced for the safety and convenience of our guests.
Please remember that Sun Life Stadium is private property and our rules and regulations will be strictly enforced for the safety and convenience of our guests.